This is a summary of what we do. If you want to know more, give us a call – we’ll be happy to talk you through your options.
- CNC milling: our CNC Milling department can handle components up to 1.5m x 800mm x 700mm.
- CNC turning: our lathes can finish turn parts with diameters up to 560mm and lengths up to 1043mm.
- Grinding: we can grind shafts up to 305mm x 2500mm, and surface grind components up to 500mm x 200mm.
- Sub-assemblies and assemblies: we offer a varied assembly service across a wide range of industries.
- Horizontal boring: maximum working envelope 1.6m x 2m x 1.5m
- Vertical boring: maximum component size: D2m x H1.2m.
- Repair and overhaul: offering reassurance that you’ll receive maximum value from the repair process when your equipment returns to operation.
- Inspection: ISO 9001:2008 accredited. We offer a thorough ‘in process’ inspection, followed by a full independent inspection before dispatch.
Our ROMER 7525 Inspection Arm can be utilised for Inspection, On machine verification and Reverse Engineering etc With a 2.5m measuring range and point repeatability at this range of 0.020mm it is an ideal measuring arm for any high precision machine shop.
- CAD/CAM Delcam FeatureCAM: Allows for Automating machining processes, minimising programming times and Increasing productivity. All programs etc are backed up on the cloud to give total peace of mind.
- Honing: Our NAGEL Honing machine can hone up to 400mm Diameter x 1m in length which is ideal for cylinders, housings etc where tight tolerances and good surface finishes are pre requisites.